*** INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ***
A rare opportunity in a permanent deep waterfront setting, this 512.2sqm (approx.) block includes a freestanding original dwelling (c1910) and DA-approved plans for a luxurious new 4-bed/3-bath designer residence with home cinema. . The property enjoys a northerly aspect with sensational water views across to Cockatoo Island and the surrounding foreshores, and comes complete with a private jetty, new floating pontoon and substantial mooring pen. In a location destined to captivate and inspire, its prized cul-de-sac street position is only moments to Elkington Park, near Birchgrove Public School, and with easy access to both Rozelle and Balmain villages.
* Outstanding opportunity to build the dream in world-class position
* Magnificent northerly views taking in the surrounding foreshores
* Existing dwelling requires a complete renovation prior to living in
* Approved DA plans for stunning architect designed multi-level home
* Terraced block with level waterfront garden area and private jetty
* New pontoon and mooring pen can accommodate substantial boat
* Existing single car garage at street level with lock-up storage below
* Moments to waterfront parklands and highly regarded schools
* Walking distance to Darling Street café hub and buses to the city
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.