*** OPEN WEDNESDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 11.00AM - 11.30AM ***
Commanding a north-to-rear corner block of 758.8sqm (approx.), this incredible home reflects a commitment to quality in every aspect of its comprehensive upgrade. Every room is generously scaled, exemplified by the spacious dimensions of the formal and casual living areas and the huge master suite. Exhibiting genuine character with well-preserved period details, this home also features a stunning kitchen, stylish bathrooms and a fabulous wraparound garden with a studio. Schools, parks, Chatswood CBD and transport are all easy to reach.
* Large formal entertaining area is adorned with an original fireplace
* Light pours into the casual living zone wrapped in picture windows
* Plenty of level lawn plus a side terrace to relax and enjoy the sun
* Internal study, garden studio can be used as work space/guest room
* Luxe CaesarStone kitchen has quality appliances and butler's pantry
* Spacious bedrooms include master suite with classic ornate fireplace
* Family bathroom features marble benchtop and premium Kaldewei bath
* Automated gate access from Holland Street to garage plus car space
* Only 8mins walk from Bale Park and 15mins walk from Chatswood Station
* Just 5 minutes' drive to Chatswood Public School and High School
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.