*** OPEN SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 1.00PM - 1.30PM ***
Freestanding on a generous 417sqm (approx.) block, this previously renovated solid brick home presents an exceptional blank canvas or rebuild opportunity minutes from family essentials (STCA). The property is full of classic appeal, immediately liveable and offers outstanding scope for renovators, owner-builders or investors. The drawcard here is the deep rear garden, with plenty of room to bring dream plans to life and create the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Situated within strolling distance of shops, cafes and city buses, this is readymade for buyers looking to add value and not to be missed.
* Timber floors and high ceilings with fans and ornate cornice details
* Combined living/dining area enjoys abundant light from the north
* Large kitchen including a dishwasher, wall oven and Ceran cooktop
* Two bedrooms featuring built-in robes with frosted glass panels
* Tidy original bathroom and separate internal laundry with storage
* Deep grassed backyard bathed in all-day sun and with a patio area
* Enclosed secure carport and rear garden shed or workshop/studio
* Immediate investment opportunity with excellent rental returns
* 5 mins drive to Chatswood CBD, sought-after schools and transport
* High Street cafes, restaurants and Harris Farm Markets also close by
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.