*** OPEN SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 10.00AM - 10.30AM ***
Positioned in a highly sought-after section of Chatswood, this charming double brick bungalow offers a wonderful start to family life. It sits proudly on a deep 626sqm (approx.) level allotment and holds timeless appeal that is ready to enjoy today, enhance tomorrow or even completely redesign to suit your needs. The possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a large-sized full brick residence that's very conveniently located around the corner from Beauchamp Park and close to all amenities with the train station, Chatswood Chase plus the area's quality schooling all within strolling distance.
* A striking character façade makes a fantastic first impression
* Well-proportioned interiors feature many preserved period details
* A generous layout with lounge room, dining area and casual space
* An expansive back garden featuring a sun-drenched level lawn
* Three double-sized bedrooms include a main with bay window
* Well-appointed kitchen plus a separate study and full bathroom
* Driveway parking plus access through to a lock-up garage and workshop
* A great opportunity to acquire a classic bungalow and renovate to suit
Council rates: $445pq
Water rates: $249.73pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.