*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Evoking timeless class with period characteristics, this delightful home is designed for long-term appeal and offers great potential in a sought-after location. A generous combination of living spaces is ideally complemented by leafy outdoor settings, with a tranquil rear escape adorned with a water fountain. This superb home rests on a dual access block that's just 300m from Beauchamp Park and a stroll from Chatswood's excellent variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
* Elegant period interiors with timber floors and original chandeliers
* Formal entertaining area provides separate living & dining rooms
* Upstairs family room is a versatile space for study or media needs
* Child/friendly front garden, relaxing rear garden with water feature
* All bedrooms provide built-ins, garden-view main with window seat
* Ornate bathrooms with heated towel racks, main provides a bathtub
* Family-sized laundry with extra W/C, lane access to double garage
* Ready to move right into with scope to update and add value
* Stroll to Chatswood Chase and North Willoughby Village shops
* Quality schools, Westfields and Chatswood Station all easy to reach
Council rates: $451pq
Water rates: $247.44pq
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.