*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
An expression of timeless elegance, this delightful home is ideally appointed for family comfort and relaxed outdoor living. Spacious interiors reveal a beautiful array of period features, complemented by stylish modern updates to the kitchen and bathroom. The sprawling dual access block makes a lovely first impression, presenting a manicured garden washed in northerly sunshine, and plans are approved to extend the home if so desired. This address savours a fringe location providing easy access to Roseville Village and the station, while still within walking distance of everything that Chatswood has to offer.
* DA Approved 5 Bedroom House, 836.1sqm (approx.)
* Classic period interiors with 3.1 metres ceilings and three ornate fireplaces
* Voluminous living and dining creates an elegant atmosphere to host guests
* Sunroom at front and covered outdoor entertaining at rear overlook gardens
* Functional garden has vegetable patches, storage and access to Quinn Lane
* Upgraded kitchen presents CaesarStone benchtops and stainless gas cooktop
* All bedrooms have built-ins and air con, master also provides a study retreat
* Stylishly updated bathroom plus additional W/C, covered access to laundry
* Move in now and capitalise later by updating, expanding or rebuilding (STCA)
* Plans are approved to build upper level, creating a 6 bed, 3 bath, 2 car home
* Close to Beauchamp Park, minutes from Roseville Station and Roseville College
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.