- ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="">
*** OPEN WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 11.00AM - 11.30AM ***
We are proud to offer to the market for the first time in 52 years, showcasing fresh interiors full of natural light with large rooms and character in abundance, this solid standalone bungalow showcases all the hallmarks of a home that was built to last and to a superior quality. The beauty here is the opportunity to capitalise on a generous floorplan with ample scope to create stylish modern interiors using the existing home as the foundation for future updates or additions (STCA). Comfortable now and primed for transformation, the home is quietly positioned on 530sqm (approx.) block in blue ribbon area, only a short stroll to Beauchamp Park and Chatswood Chase.
* Solid full brick on sandstone home freestanding in a quiet street
* Blank canvas opportunity with scope to renovate and/or grow (STCA)
* High ceilings, decorative vintage floor tiles and ducted air-conditioning
* Spacious lounge/dining and eat-in kitchen offering updated appliances
* Three good sized bedrooms all featuring polished original floorboards
* Full main bath plus a second bathroom and separate internal laundry
* Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking northeast rear garden
* Generous space under the house providing workshop/storage areas
* Single lock-up garage
* Comfortable walk to Westfield, Chatswood train station & close to all amenities
* Roseville Public and Willloughby Girls High among the nearby schools
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.