With one of the largest rental portfolios in Sydney’s Upper North Shore, we’re likely to have the perfect property for you, whether it’s residential, commercial, retail or office space.
Professional and accommodating
Each of our dedicated Property Management staff are on hand to meet your needs quickly and efficiently. We understand that it’s often difficult to make it to scheduled open homes, so where possible, we accommodate ‘by appointment’ inspections to suit you. You’ll find a link on our rental property listings that allows you to suggest a time that fits your schedule.
Most importantly, we believe in mutual respect in all relationships, so whether you are renting a small car space, an office suite or a large private home, you will experience the same level of exceptional service and quality advice.
Please fax or deliver all completed forms and other documents to our office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application For Tenancy
So we can process your application quickly please complete the Application for Tenancy and each person applying completes a Personal Details form and Privacy Act Acknowledgement.
Personal Details For Tenancy Application
Please make sure all questions are answered and that you sign the Personal Details for Tenancy Application and the Privacy Act Acknowledgement.
- This application must be accompanied by a copy of photo identification (eg drivers license, passport, proof of age card).
- If you are not an Australian resident we will require copies of your passport, visa and/or work permit.
- If you are a student we will require copies of your passport, visa and course enrolment.
- Other documentation which may assist with the processing of your application include:
- Previous tenancy ledgers
- Proof of current address (eg front page of tenancy agreement, electricity/gas bills, council rates notices).
- Proof of income (eg pay slips, letters of engagement).
- Written landlord references.
Privacy Act Acknowledgement
If you are the successful applicant you will be asked to complete a holding fee form and pay a holding fee equivalent to one (1) weeks rent, to reserve the property on your behalf.