*** SOLD BY HUGH O'NEILL ***
Auction: Saturday 17th March commencing at 10.45am On Site
On the market for the first time in over 50 years, this cherished family home of immense potential presents period finishes and delightful outdoor retreats. The thoughtful design opens to ample living space positioned to draw in northerly light and is complemented by the original gas kitchen. Interiors are comfortable and well-maintained, bedrooms are generously sized and the layout offers the unique provision of a workshop attached to the home. Adorned with established front and rear gardens, this address is a brief stroll from High Street Village and Chatswood buses, with a range of quality schools nearby.
* Naturally bright interiors with effortless flow between living, dining and the kitchen
* Northerly front garden plus a large rear garden with ample lawn and a sheltered retreat
* Kitchen is designed with a gas stovetop, tiled splashbacks and a breakfast counter
* Bedrooms feature main with mirrored built-in wardrobe, third bedroom has a study
* Tidy original kitchen, bathroom and decor present scope to modernise and add value
* Neat bathroom provides a bath under shower, internal laundry, air conditioning
* Workshop with bench space makes an ideal tradesman's retreat or hobby room
* Prime block of 601sqm with plenty of outdoor space to visualise rebuilding (STCA)
* Long side driveway leads to the large four (4) car garage with space for long term storage
* Mowbray Public School and St Thomas' Catholic Primary are both within one kilometre
Land size: 600sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.