*** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ***
Set between the serene native bushland of Ferndale Park and Chatswood CBD (a mere 1km walk from the station), this magnificently renovated period home truly offers the best of both worlds. Embracing the essence of indoor/outdoor living with a design that boasts an elevated entertaining deck as its centrepiece, it showcases superb attention to detail and a unique sense of contemporary style throughout. With its own private entrance from the garden, the lower level is ideally suited as a parents, teenagers or in-laws retreat or a flexible second living area.
* Family living room with pitched high ceilings and exposed timber beams
* Separate dining with original brick fireplace and period box beam ceilings
* Living/dining extend effortlessly to a massive timber deck amid the trees
* Entertainers' open plan granite kitchen, high end stainless steel gas fittings
* Downstairs includes a huge living area/4th bedroom, luxurious bathroom
* Three generous upstairs bedrooms with picture rails, plantation shutters
* Air conditioning, designer lighting, abundant integrated storage space
* Fully fenced front and rear low maintenance gardens, carport plus driveway parking
* Flexible floorplan suited to a variety of family living configurations
* Walk to CBD, Ferndale Park and Chatswood Primary and High schools
Land size: 645sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.