*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a natural bush setting, this recently renovated family home is like an urban oasis. It occupies almost 1,500sqm (approx.) of land and offers an exciting variety of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, including an expansive garden. The entry level is dedicated to pristine open plan living with formal and informal rooms while the lower level boasts a teenage retreat, games room and an exceptional wine cellar. Convenient to Chatswood CBD, Lane Cove village and Sydney's CBD via the nearby freeway, this home is a haven of space, light and luscious greenery.
* Formal and informal living/dining spaces including a kitchen/family room
* Indoor/outdoor flow with multiple alfresco entertaining terraces and areas
* Open plan kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
* Teen retreat with a bedroom, bathroom, living room and private entrance
* Lower level offers a games room and walk-in wine cellar with sandstone
* Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, lovely light-filled bathrooms
* Workshop, plenty of storage, triple car garaging, further off-street parking
* Wonderfully peaceful, private and serene setting surrounded by bushland
* Convenient to top schools, Westfield, the Concourse and Chatswood Chase
* Beautifully presented, impeccably appointed, ready to move straight into
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.