*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
Instilled in serenity within a quiet cul-de-sac, this wonderful semi merges elegant period details with select modern updates and dual outdoor retreats. The northerly garden is perfectly complemented by a beautiful courtgarden to the rear that is ideal for private gatherings. Featuring classic design elements with well-scaled bedrooms, interiors also impress with an updated kitchen and bathroom. Providing multiple parking, this superb home is a stroll from transport, Bales Park and Chatswood's choice of shops and restaurants.
* Robust construction is defined by high ceilings and polished timber floors
* Generous living room opens out to a classic verandah of tessellated tile
* Verandah overlooks the northerly garden set with child-friendly lawn
* Invite guests via side access into the rear courtyard bordered by gardens
* Up to date kitchen designed with stone benchtops and sleek appliances
* Bedrooms are set with built-ins, bathroom upgraded with stylish finishes
* Quiet sunroom overlooking the courtyard suits as a study or infants retreat
* Internal laundry facilities, lock up garage plus extra parking for several cars
* Buses at the end of the street for easy access to Chatswood and Crows Nest
Council rates: $369pq
Water rates: $240pq
Land size: 309sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.