*** OPEN WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2:00 - 2:30PM ***
Peacefully placed on a quiet yet central street near Forestville shops, this expansive, triple-storey home with two-bedroomed granny flat is a grand and masterful example of luxury family living. North facing with over approx. 700sqm of internal living space! Upon entry level, the immaculate living zones are a joyful celebration of light and space, with a choice of lounge and dining rooms for casual and formal living and dining. The bottom level features an impressive array of multi-purpose rooms including a home-cinema, temperature controlled wine cellar, two studies, a home gym and a rumpus room with mini-bar that flows to outdoors. Outside, there is a granny flat with two bedrooms, while a level lawn, enclosed pool, built-in bbq area and east-facing alfresco terrace provide the perfection conditions for entertaining and family fun. With all of the modern modifications you'd expect from a residence of this pedigree, this is the ultimate family entertainer.
* Double-level granny flat with two bedrooms
* Ducted air-conditioning, security alarm, intercom access
* Temperature-controlled wine cellar, home cinema, gym & rumpus room with mini-bar
* Two studies, two living areas and two dining rooms
* Five generously proportioned bedrooms, all with built-ins
* Eight balconies, rear-facing balconies with views to Chatswood & North Sydney
* Contemporary kitchen with ILVE gas cooker and quality stone counters
* Grand master bedroom with full en-suite featuring spa bath & shower
* Level lawn and enclosed pool
* Triple remote-control garage with internal access, off-street parking for two cars
* Walking distance to Forestville Public School and shops
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.