*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 6th October commencing at 9.30am On Site
On the market for only the second time since its 1914 build, this wonderful family home is enriched with period influences inside and out. It retains the elegance of Federation era homes, exhibiting original carpentry, period floors and formal lounge and dining rooms with ornate fireplaces. Making use of the generous block of 561sqm (approx.), the home provides a spacious granny flat which can be shared by the family, or leased out for an added revenue stream. Nestled in a family orientated enclave less than 150sqm from Beauchamp Park, this wonderful home provides quick access to shops, schools, restaurant and transport options.
* Lounge room flows to the front verandah set beside northerly garden
* Enclosed balcony combines with deck overlooking spacious rear garden
* Kitchen with CaeasrStone benchtops and stainless appliances, gas cooktop
* Flexible floorplan accommodates the family with up to five bedrooms
* Naturally bright interiors appointed with ceiling fans and gas heating outlets
* Interiors feature exposed brick, timber floors, picture rails, sash windows
* Granny flat designed to match the main home's style, superbly appointed
* Freestanding family living with carport and spacious underhouse storage
* Short walk to Chatswood Chase, Interchange, train station and a range of entertainment options
* Choice of public and private schools set within one kilometre of the home
Land size: 561sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.