*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 28th July commencing at 9.30am On Site
Composed across a prime corner block of 916sqm (approx.), this treasured home exhibits refined period interiors and an immense level of flexibility covering the family's long-term needs. It exudes timeless elegance with an elaborate foyer entry flowing to formal living and dining rooms, while the sheer size and privacy of the poolside entertaining area is a delightful surprise. Defined by soaring ceilings, every room feels over-sized, while upper-level living quarters are ideal for independent teens or home-office needs. Complete with triple parking, this home's endless appeal includes ease of access to Beauchamp Park and Chatswood's retail, dining and transport options.
* Elegant lounge room spills out to wraparound verandah and level lawn
* Casual entertaining area with parquetry flooring and a view of the pool
* Paved outdoor living with barbecue area basks under northerly sunshine
* Spacious eat-in kitchen has Miele appliances with 5-burner gas cooktop
* Appealing selection of bedrooms include three with access to ensuites
* Upper level provides bedroom, vast living space, bathroom and kitchenette
* Ducted gas heating, plus an abundance of built-in and attic storage
* Unique block privileged with triple parking entering via Quinn Lane
* Level walk up Archer Street to Chatswood Chase and esteemed schools
Land size: 916sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.