*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 15th July commencing at 10.30am On Site
On the market for the first time in more than 45 years, this original Californian Bungalow awaits a new family to restore it to its former glory. A magnificent blank canvas beyond its elegant period facade, its spacious interiors, flexible layout and sun-soaked private gardens present a truly rare opportunity to further capitalise within a highly sought after Chatswood locale. Certain to appeal to both owner-occupiers, keen renovators and astute investors alike, its enviable position on a private 600sqm (approx.) level block rests a mere footsteps to the area's vibrant shopping and restaurant precinct and an easy 1.1km stroll to the station.
* Versatile floor plan with spacious living and ample accommodation
* Family room with decorative ceiling rosettes and cast iron fireplace
* Large kitchen flows to child-friendly gardens and level lawns
* Light-filled bedrooms, main with fireplace and charming bay window
* Full bathroom with combined bath/shower, internal laundry
* Ample off-street parking for two-plus cars, walk to rail, shops and parks
* Easy stroll to local schools including Chatswood Public and High Schools
* 1.3km to Willoughby Girls High and minutes to several elite private schools
Land size: 600sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.